Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16

SUMMARY OF MY HOLIDAY.


MONDAY
i dont remember much of monday,but all i know is i went to play pool and just chill out with my friends.


TUESDAY
tuesday was great! eventhough it was a rainy day, i went out with ainul to play bowling at BB. had fun bowling cause i won! hahah! :P going to IMM wasnt planned but it turned out to be a good idea. we went there just to walk around and just burn time but i ended up getting my soccer boots there and ainul got herself a bag! we went home with wide smiles on our faces :D


WEDNESDAY
was a rest day for me to do my homework.


THURSDAY
thursday was funn! went to jalan kayu with salmah to have thosai/masala but we ended up not having either one and just had milo godzilla! i had an extra prata telur too.i seriously regretted not having thosai cause the person behind me had one and it was humongous! damnn.nvm some other time.we walked around compass point then to vivo as we dont know what to do or where to go! met haqimah and rashid at the bus stop and they really can be a police inspector! interrogating me sehh. hahah! went home freezing after that rainy day. :D


FRIDAY
went to friday prayers and met my friend,asy and farhan. after prayers we chill out and played pool courtesy of asy who paid since all of us were broke.its been long since i met asy.had lots of fun and asy gtg at 6.30 so we dispersed after that. my pool skills are getting worst. :/


SATURDAY
saturday was another rest day for me. i was supposed to be at sentosa but the plan was canceled.so sat at home and PLANNED to do homework;barely touched it though.haha.


SUNDAY
supppose to register for a marathon at velocity but didnt cause khai and i was broke. had soccer training at bishan and i tested my new puma boots! they were great! it was light and it gave me and extra curl when i cross the ball.overall boot rating 8.5/10!

i need to start running and pumping up to get back into shape. i need to start mugging too! discipline me someone! xD