Search This Blog

Monday, June 23

Last week had mixtures of happiness and sadness.the happiness was mostly on 19th june when i celebrated my birthday with my lovely belo.she said she had a surprise in store for me but at last it was cancelled as she had remedial that morning.well since she said the surprise was over,i decided to go to ssdc to enroll for my bike license with ashraf and wen hua but the both of them took car license instead.after enrolling,i rushed home,get dressed and went out to meet bby at amk mrt.i saw bby standing there waiting for me and gosh she looked great.i just cant stop staring.now im gonna buy her more dresses.hehe! we then proceeded to vivo.bby then surprised me with chocs and a jacket with a letter in it! the jacket was pretty and i finished the ferrero roche immediatly upon seeing it.the cadbury hazelnut choc was too big to eat now so i kept it for later.we walked around vivo and i also bought a belt and t-shirt which i really liked. ^^ i really enjoyed the day not because of the gifts and all but because of my dear bby who made it all possible.
mum and dad also bought me a fossil watch which i picked out with bby. i really love it as it has the sleek look.thanks mum and dad!


the next day, we planned an outing at JSC.met farhan first at khatib and then eric at woodlands.walked around and ate ramlee burger while waiting for sree,ashraf and asy who were still at sree's house at the time of meet.they came soon after and we went straight to JSC.got changed and swam! during swimming they wanted to give me a birthday bash.i willingly agreed as i thought its gonna be a bash,but they had something else in mind.when i got into position,they hold my hands and tried to strip me! i fought and well,no stripping! haha! bash can,strip no no! got small kids around. hahah! the day ended,thats just what we thought.we chill out at chinese garden mrt station and then one of us brought up and idea of tonning.well we discussed for a moment and agreed to it. went home and change and immediatly went out to asy's house.there we played PS2,surf the net and played monopoly! it kept us all awake till the next morning when we need to get ready for a soccer match against sree's father's team.

now this is when the sadness came.i totally threw the match.i played like shit.i had one clear opportunity in front of goal but i missed it.another opportunity was when i got a penelty but missed it! this was byfar the worst match i've played in my 18 years of living.i just felt like quitting.at some point of time i did'nt even want to see the soccer ball.my one chance of winning the game for sree and for the team but i blew it.i let everyone down on that match.even after the next day i was still feeling down.i was lucky to have friends who were there for me and bby who talk some sense into me.they really made me feel better.thanks guys.i promise the next match i aint gonna screw it up.im gonna get back into shape and make sure history wont repeat itself.


bby looking great in the dress.

both our faces were like that due to the sun!

indulging on roche's!

she camwhored while i eat my chocs peacefully :D

im wearing the jacket bby gave me ^^

Nothing is worth more then friendship..