Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21

sorry a for not updating,again.work has taken much of my time plus my com has been showing attitude to me.everytime there is connection problem so i decided not to go online.well now i have my old com back.i'll be updating once in a while.

last thursday,work was superb! i was assigned to be the 'runner'. and i gotta work at the kitchen area.my colleague were all slacking luh.when i went into the chill room to take something,they switched off the light and locked me and another of my colleague in.we pushed the door till we fall a few times and when we managed to open the door,they threw snowballs at us! hahah! thus the battle began.snowball fight! throw here throw there.they put ice into my shirt which went into my pants as well.also i fell flat on my butt at the kitchen area due to the slippery floor.then all of em just laugh.dont know how to help.tskk.but i think if it were me id just laugh too.hahah!

now its time to complain about customers.they are so damn freakin fussy lah! bloody hell. some eat like pig.the whole table is full of food leftovers.some ask to change hotplate like a million times.but the one that really pissed me off is this one guy.he asked my to move the chairs beside him just because he cant sit down.wtf! no fcuking hands ah? i nearly scolded fcuk but since he was the customer,i kept my feelings first then go to the kitchen and bitch.that was the worst lah.damn that customer.god give hands for what.but not all customers are like that.some are polite and very cheerful.asked me to take their pictures and all.the one that makes my job worthwhile are little kids who are just plain adorable.there was this once i help a kid take his spoon out of the hotplate.he looked up at me with his big sparkling eyes and said 'thank you abang!' followed by a wide smile.i was so touched lah.seriously.he really made my day and my job worth working for. i want my own kid! damn cute lah he.tskk.

imma buy a new phone tomorow! weeee! im so excited! eventhough i gotta use my own money,its okay.i understand mums supporting us alone.thus im supporting myself.i thought of trying new phones.im sick of SE.i might try samsung now.its kinda cool really.whatever it is,i want a phone with wi-fi capability.this com had pissed me off enough.with wi-fi,i can bid the com farewell.yessa! but i'll miss my old phone.my loyal gf which has been by my side 24/7. nvm she'll be in a better place.i'll pray for her. amin.hahhha! im crapping.

im going m'sia this coming friday till sunday.its time i had a holiday after all the commotion at home and at work.i need a time off.to think,to let out my emotions and fatigue and most of all,to spend time with my family.