Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18

okay.results came out on the 12 of january. days before that i went shopping like mad.spend $200+ in 2 DAYS! i gotta relive stress and take my mind of results.or else i wont be able to sleep! on the morning of 12 jan.woke up,had breakfast and wore uniform.upon wearing it,memories flood me.the good and bad.funny and sad.it was cool to remember all those things.reached school soon after and thats when the fear starts.my heart was beating so fast i swear i felt like fainting.it was worst then when i was playing soccer lah.to me it was life and death.if i cant make it into a poly i'll go NS and my life is ruined.so yeah.got my results and im abit happy and dissapointed at the same time.

English-C5
Combine Humans-C6
Math-B3
Science-B3
D&T-B4
Malay-C5

so my L1B4 is 20 and L1R5 is 26. i expected better for my english.so much better.hit my target for math and science and the rest i dont really care about.well i submitted my poly courses alrdy and the first choice is areospace engineering at TP.i hope i get into that course.if not i'll appeal and appeal like siow.

on friday i overnight at asyrani's house.played games and watch movies.the next morning played soccer with seniors and conqured! wasted nizar's team and firdaus's team didnt show up.after that went to homecoming.met old friends,seniors and teacher.it was great going back to school.i miss it dearly. pictures up next!

with Miss Lee!
with Mr Sim!
with Mr Kamal!

with Mr Yu(3rd from left) and Mr Yong(3rd from right)

more pictures to be updated soon. :)