Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4

okay! ive decided to change everything.im sick of looking at the same thing over and over again.feel free to voice out your opinions via tagboard. would really appreciate it.

today is my nenek's 77th birthday! happy birthday nenek! may she live long and happy! i lap you nek! ^^
mum's side came down so mum ordered pizza. she ordered around 10 large pizza! 10 yknow! i ate 2 slices and im full.1 slice is as big as a plate.beat that for a pizza.not only pizza,there are chickens,fries,nachos,choc fondue,whatever junk food there is.everyone was screaming for this and that.kecohh.never have i seen my aunties and mum so crazy when it comes to photo taking.shouting cheeeeeze with choc all over their hands.but the best part is,nenek being so happy.it makes me feel happy looking at her smiling and laughing.oh and my nenek damn cute know! my kakak sedare tegur that she has been chewing for quite some time.then she replied,'pizza nie besar sangat, dari tadi tak habis habis.' she was holding half a pizza while saying that. and that was her first pizza while the rest of us had our second and third serving.haha! aiya damn cute lah my nenek.

this coming monday is my prac 6.2. i so cant wait to pass and proceed to prac 7! i want my bike bad.nevermind, i shall try to be patient. poly's starting soon and i wanna join TP's soccer team! i will do whatever it takes to get in.i must.