Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5

Sorry i havent been blogging. Really didnt have the time. Well actually i shouldnt be blogging right now. Got tons of projects to hand in. Still im too happy and heck do i care about projects. Guess why im extremly super duper happy?

I GOT MY BIKE OFCOURSE! :D :D :D :D :D :D

bought a cbr 150 last saturday and it came today!
decided to choose black as i find it nicer then red and blue. immediatly after the person called to tell that the bike is ready,i text dad and met up with him later. He had already took the bike and was riding it! woo! so i pillian him and we went to refuel at shell and then went to his work place. there he taught me the basics of the bike etc. then i had to go home riding my bike, ALONE! i was so nervous luh. firstly it was a new bike and i still havent gotten used to it yet. secondly i dont even know the route. thirdly it was during peak period! whoa. tension. but hell i was too excited to ride it that all the nervousness gone away. so there i go riding it. not 5 mins and i was saying to myself, 'where the hell am i?'. lol so i just stopped one side to phone up dad about the route. whoa exactly where i stopped, traffic police came. -.- so heres the convo between me and him;

him: eh you know not bus lane cannot stop?
me: oh really ah? sorry sorry didnt realize.
him: park at bus lane then use the phone sumore! saman!
me: whoa sir i first time uh ride bike. give chance luh. i lost then i want to call my father ask him how to go home.
him: *takes out the saman paper thing*
me: *ccb knn damn suay 1st ride kene saman*
him: *laughs, keeps back the saman paper thing*
me: -.-
him: new bike ah?
me: ya, just only buy. now wanna go home. sir how to go amk ah?
him: amk ah? *gives one stupid face* later go straight then turn left then go CTE straight to amk.
me: okay okay

so we rode off and there i was alone again. rode straight back home. i swear i was smiling all the way back when riding the bike. call me crazy but i was just too happy! damn i love my bike! im definitly gonna modify it here and there. still i shall remind myself to always ride safe, as i promised nenek. :D

oh and i also got a new phone,a new line,a new number. so people, im not using the 9855 number anymore. its 90218_ _ _ . ask me for my new number thanks. if your wondering what phone i got,its this;
The samsung preston.

Bike down, what shall be my next goal...