Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2

Yesterday was the first of febuary which officially marks our one month! One whole month with that irritating girl whom i love so much. Had a busy day going to dad's work place then to ubi before meeting love at tamp to pick her up. Head to marina square to catch tooth fairy before having dinner at chomp chomp. Had a really wonderful time with you dear. Its been 1 month were together and time seems to go past so fast. Feels like it was just yesterday when i asked you the magical question that lead to us. I cant wait to spend the future with you and i just wanna say thank you for everything. You bring me love and joy like nobody could. I just hope i can return the favour and make you the happiest girl that ever lived.

I love you umyra.


I couldnt get a proper photo of you but i guess this will do :)

From the irritating kid that loves you, Haikal.