Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28

These past few days had been tiring. I've started working since last tuesday. Office job doing filing and data entry.its an easy job just that you need alot of concentration. The people there were very easy going and funny! They like to joke around and just have fun while doing their work. They made work enjoyable. Well my work starts at 8a.m and ends at 5p.m. i'll go online at 12++ so if u wanna tell me anything thats the time to go online. I just dont feel like going to work on monday. I wanna rest! haizz. All because im saving up to get a vespa! I'm freaking crazyy over it! and nothings gonna stop me from getting what i want!

Today had been great! Went jalan raya with my sec friends. Met ashraf at amk mrt at 12.15 then proceed to yishun mrt.when we reach there none of them were there. We were the first one to reach. So we decided to go to go to northpoint to walk ard. Ashraf wanted to see some disk so i accompany him. After that met rauf,rumizah,hazimah,mamun and shafiq at yishun interchange.btw,me and ashraf saw a hip hop guy! his style of clothing was out of the world!(sacarstic) i think even a poser has better image.hahah! only me and ashraf know what he did that made us laugh and condemn him more.hahaha!
we made our way to khairi's house first and met nadiah there.shikin came later on. halveway rauf need to go home as he need to go to his grandmothers house or something.sorry ye rauf! happy chinese new year! xD we ate canadian pizza there while watching resident evil extinction.after that we went to wani's house and to cikgu mas,hazimah's,ashraf's,nadiah's then lastly mine.we ended the day at around 11. what a great day! everyone was like kutok-ing each other! hahahah! funn lahh sehh. i dont know why but im really hyped up! guess im problem free for now. so i'll enjoy life till the fullest! i wont let anything upset me now. i'll enjoy as much as i can now,then i'll focus on my studies next year.next year is a very important year.O level.shyyt.i must really buck up! well i just cant wait for the next jalan raya to teacher's house/jalan raya with my pri sch friends/and our class chalet! woohooo!! im definitly hyped up now!

Girl...It's easy to love me now.
Would you love me if I was down and out?
Would you still have love for me?
Girl...It's easy to love me now.
Would you love me if I was down and out?
Would you still have love for me?
Girl...

If I feel off tomorrow would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?
If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century,Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would you poof and disappear likesome of my friends?
If I was hit and I was hurt would you be by my side?
If it was time to put in work would you be down to ride?
I'd get out and peel a nigga cap and chill and drive.
I'm asking questions to find out how you feel inside.
If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger Kingwould you be ashamed to tell your friends you feelin' me?
And in bed if I used to my tongue, would you like that?
If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?
Now we can have a lil' drink you know a nightcap.
And we could go do what you like, I know you like that.