Search This Blog

Monday, January 21

monday.the life cycle repeats itself.school nearly suck today.do you know why? its because a bloody old teacher caught my long hair(which isnt even long). i was freakin pissed at first but end up walking out of the room a happy man.haha! instead of getting a bad haircut,i took advantage of it and cut my hair the way i wanted! hows that for a change? luckily the barber was a malay pakcik.so i asked him not to SLOPE my back or i'll be the laughing stock of the class! no no no that cant happen.not only that,i asked him to layer the top for me but not the fringe.well everything turned out the way i wanted and yess im happy! at least its worth my 5 dollars.and i even get to skip math class.hahah!

i dont know why im super super hyper today.guess i owe it all to a close friend of mine. her words of wisdom help me clear my cloged up brain. thank you very much! you know who you are :D

i dont know whats wrong with my right eye.it has been freaking painful.without any reason! it'll get watery and i cant even open it.i just hope it gets well soon.aite then! im off for a run.a match is coming up this sunday.and im really fired up for it! *grinn*