Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27

today kinda suck.we went all the way to clementi for the soccer match but it ended up being canceled due to bad weather. haizz.what a waste of my transport money. luckily the west coast park is near so we played there.after that the pakcik sent us home in his van.good that he sent us home cause my ez-link is -40 cents! he even bought two 100+ drinks for us. we drink and burp and drink and burp.haha! our stomachs were full with water.upon reaching home we washed our boots under my block.me and rafi only that is. the rest all LAZY.haiyoo.

dad came home with toys! he bought me a toy vespa/lighter. i so freaking like it! he bought my brother a remote control toy car. i know.we're like small kids playing with toys. but who cares! theres still a kid in me and im not afraid to show it. not only that,he bought watches and food.niceee.



okayy.i'll end here.theres school tomorow :/