Search This Blog

Monday, November 10

Last night was the worst night of my life. it's eminent that my parents are having problems but i thought it would be okay. though yesterday,family members from both dads and mums side came down.i knew something really bad was gonna happen. Unfortunatly, i was right. my parents is going to split up. i was devestated till i don't even know how to react.

im not ashamed to say i cried my hardest last night. i cant sleep due to real bad headaches but happy thoughts calm me down. things are gonna be new. its gonna be the four of us now. my mum,bro,nenek and me. also, im shifting house soon. my mum is supporting us alone and i dont want her to have that burden.thus im giving all my money to her. im gonna find for a job to support her. after my uncle told me the whole story,i was sad but i have never felt so loved in my entire life. my mum has really done alot, its time i did something for her,for the family. now,im the man of the house. and im gonna be the best a man can ever be. im gonna make my mum feel as though she's a teen falling in love again. that i promise you mum. that i promise you.