Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9

my nenek has been secretly cooking for me when my bro is asleep! haha! as i am a fussy eater,i dont eat what i dont like.so my nenek will ask me what i want then she cook it specially for me. aint i lucky or what? :D

i know your gonna say im pampered BUT, recently ive been buying for her chocs and ice cream! okay about the chocs maybe its sharing but i got buy for her ice cream! and i tell my bro not to touch it or he's gonna buy a new one for her. well its time i give rather then take. it feels good even though im gonna be broke soon. heck money can always be earned. but family,thats all that matters in life.sometimes you may get angry at them but in the end,you'll still love em.

TO ALL:please treasure your family members before its too late.

im saying this cause my family is going through hard times.im not gonna say anything else as its too personal. i just want you all to think of how lucky you are to be loved. if you have'nt done a good deed, GO AND DO IT NOW! a simple hug or a gift would be enough.remember its the thought that counts.