Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15

Guess what,i passed prac 6.1! wooo! im a step closer to getting my license and a bike.im proud of myself cause i was the only one who passed in my group.i was quite confident and thank god everything turned out as planned.looking back at all my practicals,i always pass at the second try. maybe once or twice i passed on the first or third try.other then that it has always been the second.luckily i was able to focus eventhough i didnt sleep last night.not that i dont want to sleep but i couldnt sleep.okay the story goes like this.i went to bed at ard 11 and doze off soon after.then,my phone rang and it was my mum asking me to open the door ledge.so i open it for her then went back to bed.after multiple attempts of finding the right position,i still couldnt sleep.imagine 4 hours of tossing and turning.i was so pissed off lah! so ended up i went to use the com to entertain myself till 7am to get ready for prac.lesson learned,SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE WHEN SLEEPING.damn it.work just now was hectic due to countless waves of customers.my eyelids were as heavy as a 10kg dumbell and my head couldnt think straight.luckily ashraf was there to save the day.first he kick the garbage bag to push it further inwards but the bag broke and all the rubbish fell out.then at the kitchen door he fell down with a loud 'thump',stone for a while then laugh.i was already laughing so hard but i tried to contain myself as the big manager was around.after that he gone crazy shaking his ass while giving the horny face when the radio played a catchy song.hahah! this idiot friend of mine never fails to crack me up.talking about friends,one of my idiotic friend turned 19 today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASYRANI!
ive known this guy ever since he joined our class during sec 2.did alot of crazy shits with him.stole bread from the canteen stall,played games in front of teacher,soaked each other with the fire hose in between lessons,run around during sec 3 camp with nothing on but boxers and the list just goes on and on.still i never regretted doing all that.a crazy ass friend indeed.happy 19th birthday asy.may you live long and hard.haha!