Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8

sorry for the really late tag replies.internet has been giving me problems.when my computer is okay,internet is not.when internet is okay,my computer is not.mad couples.

oh well,recent updates on my life are.
-i passed my RTT(riding theory test).
-got my PDL(provisional driving license).
-got another job.
-want to learn chinese.
-won a soccer match.
-brought new specs.

okay i will start from head to toe.
i was nervous at first as i know i need to pass.if i fail,i gotta wait 1 more month to retake and i really dont have the time.so went in,read the questions slowly and throughly and poof.i passed! i think i got 3 wrong cause i know i wasnt sure at answering those 3 questions.still 47/50 is a pass and im grateful enough.

immediatly after that i got my PDL so im certified to ride outside the circuits. just now i took my prac 6.1 and it was fun! rode till 5th gear.unfortunatly all of us gotta retake.damn it.still i cant wait to ride outside circuits again.gonna book tomorow.

i got another job at Long John recently.need the money as i want to get a bike asap.today was my first day.it was okay.just that its freakin hard to understand what they are saying as they cant speak english! they were from china.so yeah.i was like a deaf guy standing there waiting for orders by sign language.they only know simple english words.that is why i want to learn chinese! can anyone teach me? pleasee!

on friday we played a soccer match against NP and won! 4-3.damn i was so happy we won.that match i was determined to win.whatever it takes.thus we won! there will be another match coming up soon.not that interested thought.now bike comes first.haha!

i just bought a new spectacle cause i think i need one.still i'll wear it only during lessons or when riding at night.other then that,i hate wearing specs!

i want my bike i want my bike i want my bike!