Search This Blog

Monday, May 18

Since me and mum got our lappy's already. mum has been pestering me for a laptop bag. so there i went searching high and low for one that i think she would like. she specificaly wanted a sling bag. its kinda hard finding for one that has a decent design. its either ugly or its quality aint good. after i walked around i decided after a long and hard time of decision making, that i'll get a crumpler for her and again i hard a hard time deciding on a colour,ended up i took green. then continued walking around and saw this!

what else, took out my nets and pay! its so striking and hott eventhough it was a heartbreaker. spent nearly $300 for both bags. still im happy i did. mum got me my laptop.i got her a laptop bag. fair enough right? after that we chilled at starbucks and webcam!



this junior of mine better study hard and get good grades. remember studies always comes first! you'll get your treat when you show me a good EOY results okay? better start mugging now. go!

well currently im at my friends house.overnighting finishing our projects. look! all of us doing our own stuffs and also talking to each other THROUGH MSN. -.- see what technology does to us? we're becoming lazy pigs. no wonder the swine flu is spreading.

okay back to doing my project.tata!