Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12

so far things have been good for me. everything has been going as planned and i hope it stays this way. school has been kinda hectic lately as projects deadlines are coming soon. with the start of CCA's everyone has been running late. i didnt have enough time to shop for mum's bday present plus mother's day gift too. she wants a laptop bag and ive been searching everywhere at tampines but to no avail. does anyone know where to get one with a nice colourful design and good quality? i desperatly need to find one soon.

speaking of which,im getting my LAPTOP TOMOROW! finally they text and told us that we can take our laptops tomorow. was about to go to the bookshop and give them a piece of my mind. unfortunatly theres a problem. i gotta take my laptop tomorow and also theres soccer training. how am i suppose to bring a laptop to training? it'll be gone in 60 seconds. so im guessing i'll be putting all my stuffs at nich's house before going to training. i hope we dont need to run for training tomorow or i'll definitly be lacking behind.

this coming sunday is my circuit and road revision. i cant wait to ride a bike! next thursday is my Traffic Police test. i hope i pass and get to ride a bike the next day! i took LOA(leave of absense) for two days next week.one for my traffic police test and another one cause i gotta go to court. i think im prepared for it physically or mentally. all i know is life moves on no matter how bad the situation is. when you fall, stand up. learn and try it once more.