Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24

BIRTHDAY UPDATES!

well im just gonna upload pictures about the surprise as there are too much photos if i were to upload everything. so lemme start with the surprise at sentosa on 15th june.

i aint gonna explain what happened so look at the picture and just imagine. :)



















i dont know how to thank all of them for this surpirse. i swore i didnt expect one and it was a turning point after all the shits that has happened the past few weeks. it seems that my wish was granted. all of you watch out for your birthday ah! especially ah lian and ah mah! you gonna get it big time! thanks everyone!

on the day of my birthday my auntie wanted to celebrate my birthday as well as fathers day. so we (10 person in 1 car,lol) went to some place near geylang to have our dinner. the interior design of the place was worst then the coffee shop behind my house but the food was excellent! 5/5 i must say. not to mention the price too. would really love to eat there again soon. dang my mouth is watery as i type this. haha.

so here are the pics.me,my uncle and his friend celebrating my birthday as well as fathers day.oh and i must comment on the hazelnut cake. it was delicious!

it was a really nice dinner and they really made me feel whole. thanks alot mak iss and pak ghani!
met up with shaheda as she wanted to pass me this cupcakes and also its been long since we met.not only did she gave me those cupcakes but also sang for me! okay nobody have done that for me thus its kinda special. lol its cute as you can see she was nervous. thanks shaheda!


(switch off the blog song to listen to the vid)

finally i would like to thank every single one of you who wished me or treated me to something. shit has been happening in my life and everyone of you helped in making me feel better. it really helps me forget all the negativity for once and just live my life like how its suppose to be. care-free and happy. sorry it was a very late birthday post. didnt know how to upload lots pics so guessed i just upload the birthday pics and outing pics seperatly. once again THANK YOUUUU EVERYONE! :D