Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9

well my life has had a change of course. i fell down and like everyone else, i stood up. now ive set new goals to work towards. though i still feel the pinch, i'll constantly tell myself to be strong and that there are better things i can achieve. i dont quite belive in luck as the outcome of everything depends on solely you. whatever it is, now the future awaits a stronger me. i'll make sure i do something good out of my life and to the people around me.

june holidays. its nice to relax and be away from all the hectic stuffs going in sch but a part of me kinda miss all that. i miss waking up so early and taking a long bus ride where i can reflect on my life. meeting up with friends and getting all crazy and looney. its fun comparing to sitting at home doing nothing. yes maybe im resting but i dont like resting if its this boring. there are afew dates that im looking forward to. though im sure i'll have fun,i'll go broke at the same time. im seriously behind schedule in terms of money. dont know why the feeling of having my own bike isnt as strong as it used to be. it should change once i passed my TP. oh well i dont wanna think of that for now.



random photo.

that damn charlie which we had to draw.