Search This Blog

Monday, December 21

Training today was good. Really pushed myself to the limit when we ran the whole of bedok reservoir. Total distance was 4.3km. Timed myself and i finished it in 23mins. Wow thats a big achievment! After the run we did the usual push ups etc but today we did abit more. Pull ups. Didnt really want to push myself since my wrist hasnt healed fully so just met the basic criteria. I can feel my calves and thighs still tight even after a few hours. Definitly gonna ache tomorow. Going ECP with my dickies to cycle and i dont quite know how im gonna do that with an aching body. Argh damn it! I miss the starting of fringe and also i have psychology make up lesson tomorow morning! tskk! damn it! I shall sleep early today since i have a long day tomorow or should i say a never ending day.

Do you know that i still like you, oldie?