Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6

You know its love when your feeling like this. When you cant think straight in front of her. When you act differently in front of her. Recently ive made a mistake, a big mistake. Thus i wanna say sorry for the whole world to see.

Umyra bte Rosli Kwang, im sorry for everything ive done to make you sad/irritated/angry. I just have alot of problems right now in my life. I know thats no excuse thus im saying all this. Ive always wanted to make you happy and smile all the time. To make you feel like your on top of the world but i guessed ive screwed up. Im willing to try again but only if you let me. I wanna start all over again. Like the first time we talked on 19th september 09. I remembered it clearly cause there were all nines, 19/9/09. I was so happy that day when i got your number which you even forgot and i find that really cute to begin with. Im sorry i had to say everything this way cause everytime i talk to you my emotions get the better of me and i'll end up saying some shits i shouldnt have. So here im asking you, will you give me one more chance to make it right?