Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3

Its 2010 already. How fast time flies dont ya think so? I think 2009 was quite a good year. I got my license and the fact that i had a great time making new friends and being a freshman in poly was an amazing experience. I have a great class with retarded friends who never fail to make me laugh. Also i met her and first talked to her on 19.09.09. What more can i ask for? ^^
The start of 2010 was perfect. I got together with the girl that i love on the first of jan and now my main focus is on my studies. I wanna do well this time round. Enough of slacking eh haikal. tsk tskk.

Oh watched Sherlock Holmes with love and the both of us agree that its damn boring! For me its too much talking and not much actions. Also they were talking too quickly for me to catch or maybe my brain is just switched off due to the boringness. Well the english they used were 5 star. Sentence structure is damn good.Watched Avatar too and i think it's way better. To those who havent watched Avatar go and catch it in 3D its worth you 11 bucks. A movie filled with action pack battles with a touch of romantic scenes. Just my type of show. Im waiting for a good horror movie to scare the shit out of myself.

School's up tomorow and idk if i have any assignments or not. I think i have but my brain says otherwise. How like this? Die.

So is this a proper long post or do you want it longer hmm? :D