Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5

Skipped lecture to sleep today and im so glad i did. I really need the sleep since im not gonna sleep tonight to finish up my MMP project. Damn you school give us so much project. I cant even keep track of which is which! Oh and to all the graduating sec 5 students, TP open house is this coming thursday till friday. Feel free to come! Those who just wanna waste time can come and meet me. We can chit chat since im helping out.

Mum said were shifting houses around may/june. Im so gonna miss this old house. Miss the memories of playing soccer under the block when i was young. Haiz. Well things change. Adaptation is needed to move on.

I cant wait for july! I wanna apply for class 2A license and get a bigger bike. Talked to dad yesterday and he said okay! Now im really getting excited. Gonna start surveying bikes soon! ^^

Dont worry about me. I just want you to clear off all the problems your having right now. I'll give you all the time you need dear :)