Search This Blog

Friday, December 14

ive been sleeping so late this days.staring at the com at least 6 hours a day.my eyes are getting blury but i dont wanna wear specs.i'll look like a bloody nerd.and lets just say i dont suit looking like one.hahs.anyways i've been having lots of fun going out.now all my money is gone.need to work for more.thats the thing,you work for a whole day,and spend the money in less then a minute.i really need to stop spending and start saving.vespa comes first.i really cant wait till i own a vespa.im gonna ride it late at night when im stressed up.just ride non stop till my mind clears out.feeling the wind blowing at my face.listening to the silent night.what a wonderful feeling.just me,my vespa and the night.no worries,no problems,no stress.vespa vespa here i come..