Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5

once our eyes locked memories flow through my brain like a knife through butter. its hard to recall every good and bad memories in a sec.its just too much for me to handle.pictures i still keep in my phone have i view every night since that day.my heart just feels heavy once again.as thought it wants something.its getting heavier and heavier as the days past.i've tried everything but nothing seems to heal it.every heartbeat is so deep that every single part of my body feels it.my mood has been unpredictable.sometimes i feel that i want to do something about it but the anger in me just keeps me away.i dont know what i should do right now and im just waiting for something to happen.waiting..hoping..wishing...


i had a dream that day,the dream that i wish would happened in reality but i doubt it.well at least i get to feel her lips one last time...