Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7

i shouldnt have come to school today.it was a waste of time. the performance suck and my butt was aching throughout the performance.only the breakdance performance made me stand up and cheer,other then that. waste my timeee..

got a call by ashraf at night. he asked if i wanted to join marina, JR and him to chill out at macs. so i met marina and proceed there. upon reaching there we started to chit chat and talk crap. but a problem came up,my phone cant seem to be able to send messages. after a few changes here and there i found out it was my phone that is the problem and not the reception. but soon everything was alright.thank god! after around 3 hours of thrash talk and gossip we head home.JR,ashraf and me sent marina to her bus stop.ashraf then went home then i accompanied JR to his bus stop. we even got time to take pics lying down on the road! haha! anyways here are the pics!

CNY! enjoying the night breeze.
JR & Ashraf



JR(dead) & Me(stupid pose) hahah!