Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23

On thursday morning, i recived something i really really love!

choclate!

This is the first time i saw a Cadbury Hazelnut choc in this type of packaging! what else? im excited lahh! i thought of eating it immediatly but a part of me wanted to keep it but i just cant stand it anymore and ate it during D&T lesson! it taste soooo gooood! after school i went to study with the girl who gave me the chocs,Ainul! did some D&T and went to macs for lunch after that. we met farhan,marina and khai there! great dayy luhh! :D

i had an eye check up on friday at TTSH. it wasnt too long actually. the check up was at 4 and it ended at 6. i need to go for another check up 2 months from now.cause the test i took last week shows that more nerve had been damaged in my left eye. so i need to redo the test to ensure that theres no mistake to it. if the test proved to be true,then i they are gonna change my eyedrops that im using twice a day. if it still worsen then i need to go for an eye operation! i hope that doesnt need to be done. i hate operation! scaryy..

today me,marina,farhan,khai,wei hao,wei liang,chan yui and azizi went to novena to register for a 10km run. and guess what they say? you need to register online and send the forms there! WTH! waste my timeee sia! we ended up walking around at Velocity. farhan bought his boots and i bought a mini speaker!
me and farhan camwhore-ing! haha!
arent we cool? xD
(price tag still at the side of my face)


look at the camera lahh HaiKaL!