Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24

First day of SA1.

-eng paper 1 was okayy.the questions wasnt that tough. CAN PASS.
-eng paper 2 was a total gone case.i swear i cracked my head doing that paper.at one point of time i just felt like giving up! passage 1 was freaking hard! i think i understand 20% of the whole passage! FAIL!
-math paper was managable but i think i did lots of mistakes.either that or i memorised the wrong formula. CAN PASS.

after exam i went to central with my lovely belo to get my school shoes. at last im getting new ones. my current one has a mouth on each shoe. the right one even got wings! hahhah! even the sales lady commented on it! well out with the old and in with the new! goodbye old shoe! to my new shoe,you better be good! hahhaha crap.

nafa test tomorow and my latts and quads are still aching.damn i hope they heal by tomorow or i wouldnt be able to do pull ups! i wanna beat my previous record of 16 but i doubt i can do so.i havent been exercising lately and my fitness has gone down down downnn. well lets just see tomorow.gotta sleep! nites people!