Search This Blog

Monday, April 21

i was feeling rather tired today due to PE in the morning. survived through school without sleeping and immediatly went home for an eye check up at 3.30. the sky looked as if its gonna rain but luckily it didnt.

went to TTSH for the check up and it lasted till ard 5.30. the doc said my eyes were okayy and there was an error in the test.stupid machine. even so i need to go for another check up in 4 months time.and that is in august.damn this eye check up.waste my time and energy.

upon reaching home i planned to go for a run but i wasnt really in the mood.the thought of the com was really tempting but its been long since i ran.so i better get back into shape. 5 items are on this friday. even with the com luring me to it,i decided to run and so i did. i ran like shyt today.dont know if its because of the mood or my fitness has gone down.after just one round i did pull ups then sprints.i hope my body aches tomorow.if not it'll be a waste of my time exercising.

well gotta study now.SA1 is this thursday! and i dont understand a single thing about chem! damn.gotta mug. take care people!



lets meet up tomorow and have a great time..