Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26

NAFA TEST

it was okayy.i didnt do that well though.didnt get full marks like the past few years.well here are the statistics.

standing broad jump-243cm. grade B
sit and reach-51.5 grade A
sit ups-57 grade A
pull ups-10 grade A
shuttle run-9.89 grade A

well im gonna retake my shuttle run and most importantly pull up.i wanna get less then 9 secs for shuttle run and 15 for my pull up.i just hope my latts heal before monday.15 pull ups here i come!

after nafa we went to play takraw with eric and gang. honestly it was my first time playing takraw and i didnt know the rules.i just played for the experience and entertainment.haha! it was quite fun though.but still cant beat soccer! hahah!

ive been wanting to watch movies in my ipod but i dont seem to have the time! there are 3 movies which are unwatched in my ipod.download then never watch.clever sehh haikal.okayy i think im gonna watch em now.cauz!