Search This Blog

Friday, November 13

A few things happened today;
-I saw a cat on THE EXPRESSWAY.
-It rained but my helmet didnt get wet.
-I got 'drunk' during the talk.
-I got know know her secret. :)

  • The cat.

I dont know how the hell it got there but i really wish the best for it. I NEARLY ran over it. If i did i'd feel guilty for the rest of the week! I hope other cars spot it and its safe as i type.

  • The helmet

It rained heavily just now but i was surprised my helmet didnt get wet. Weird. I was expecting a wet head otw home but thank god it didnt.

  • The 'drunk'

Had a talk about smoking and drinking today and i was volenteered to be the 'drunk' guy. They gave me a goggle which gave me double vision. I can really see two of my hands lah! I had to follow a tape they paste on the floor and pick up balls. I really couldnt see. I kept on hitting the chairs as i walk. Great now people will remember me as the drunk. -.-

  • The secret

We had a great convo today. Dont know why she was extra lame/merepek but i enjoyed it! Oh someone STILL HAS 3 BARBIE DOLLS. hehs i guess it aint a secret anymore. It was fun thus i shall dig out more secrets from you. *grins*

I need to get back in shape. Stop msn-ing and go exercise lah haikal. Technology has changed all of us to become much more lazy. When you see me online, ask me to go offline thank you. Talking about that what am i doing still blogging at 12 plus when im suppose to sleep. I shall go off and have a good dream. cauz!

When you smile i smile.