Search This Blog

Friday, November 6

Okay, again i shall rant about something that happened to me today. I didnt really mind the fact that it rained today before and after school. It was kinda nice riding in the rain once in a while. Like when you were a small kid playing in the rain and coming home soaking wet, eliminating the chances of getting sick, you enjoyed yourself and that's exactly how i felt just now.

The thing that happened to me today was this. I went to have lunch at macs and so the usual happened. Had mega mcspicy,ate and chit chat. Fast forward to when i went back to my bike and i got the shock of my life! I left the key at the bike! Whoa thank god nobody did'nt see it or id be emo for a year! I dont know why macdonalds is giving me bad luck. Previously it was a fine and now this? Hmm maybe god is trying to tell me something. That i should stop eating mac and eat granny's cooking instead. Or maybe the mega mcspicy is too tempting till i tend to forget everything when i know im gonna have it. Or maybe im just forgetful? Whatever it is, it has to do with macdonalds and my bike. So from now on, screw macdonalds! Although i know its impossible to do it, i will try my best to avoid it. There's always swensens and my all time fav sticky chewy choc. :D

School today was short and sweet. Webcam,fb and youtube-ed during MOS using the sweet slick,sexy, suductive,(add more words with the letter S from your vocabulary) mac computers!



i dont need to go to paris for my honeymoon anymore. ^^

Oh also assignments dued tomorow are finally done! The fact that i started today was something to be proud of. Although the work isnt A standards im happy i finished it. I shall reward myself with beancurd tomorow.

When i saw you everything else blured. Thought's in my head vanishes into thin air. Thats when i knew you were the one.