Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25

I think Chris Brown can really move in this vid,



Okay that was kinda random.

School apparently ended at 10 today when it's suppose to end at 5. Went to orchird ion to do our NMT project. -.- Shouldnt have went. One person can just take photo of it and share lah. Tskk. Went all the way back to school just to have lunch with her. She looked gorgeous in formal wear. :) We had lunch, no I HAD LUNCH and she stacked/throw/tore stuffs. xD I think shes gonna pinch me once more if she reads this but i bet she'll forget it by the time she comes back to spore. So i aint that worried. hehs. :P

Oh im going to the Museum tomorow to research for NMT. Gotta wear smart casual. I just hope it wont rain since im not bringing my jacket. :/

Tell me how you feel about me. I need to know.