Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10

I love day 3! Hehs theres a good reason for that! Its not because i worked back at the bicycle shop after so long. Not because i had a good long sleep(but that was nice too). Not because i took care of the shop alone BUT because love gaved me a surprise call when i was at work even though she didnt recive my text saying i couldnt call her! I was so happy to see that freakin long number of her prepaid card. hehs we talked for a while which i basically ignored the customers who entered. Nobody is gonna interrupt me! id even close the shop if necessary! hee that really made my day. thanks love! :D

The rest of the day is damn boring. Took care of the shop alone cause one of the part timers paitau. Not bad if there is a laptop. I was basically stoning throughout. Nearly slept lah even. Went home immediatly and waited for love to be online. She went online but the connection over there is fcuked up! Still love is being so sweet and called me to tell me she gaved up on the internet. damn you b for being so sweet when you know its gonna make me miss you more! I know your reading this and i know your smiling like a retard but im so gonna pinch you when you come back! grrr!

I hope we can talk tomorow though but i dont want love to waste her money on prepaid cards. We'll see how lah but were definitly talking on tuesday night! :D

When missing someone feels like part of you went away, you should know that she means the world to you <3