Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14

Its 14th october! Yessa the day love will come back! Im so excited to see her later on and im so gonna give her a huge hug! Okay i'll just give a short briefing about what happened today and i shall quickly go to bed.

Basically sit at home and texted love. Did afew exercises after quite some time. Its time i start pumping up again. Well something happened in the afternoon. I was playing the com when some number called me. When i picked it up guess who it was, b's mum! Freak i was trying my best not to sound nervous or anything. She asked me if im fetching love tomorow cause if i fetch love then she'll just stay at home. I told her i'll definitly be fetching love home and dont worry about anything. That was some scary shits man. Facing her parents is wayy scarier then facing some mats. Hope her mum have a good impression of me after being called sombong! grrr your gonna tell her that its your fault eh b! hmph!

oh and guess what? I passed my subpaper! WAD and DBIS! I am so so glad i got through it! I had a feeling i failed but thank god i didnt. Dane helped me with WAD and i really owe him one. Thanks dude! DBIS subpaper was harder but luckily i managed to passed. Im a happy happy dudee!

B quickly come back! I fuckin miss you already! <3