Search This Blog

Friday, October 8

Its still the first day and im already missing her so bad. haiz 7 more days to endure. this is so gonna be tough.

Heres a brief summary of what i did today. Went out at 11am and met dad at JB shell. Parked my bike at his house and we proceeded to the shop. Im suppose to go there to work but well i basically did nothing the whole freakin day. Went online, facebook, played games, listen to music. It was damn boring but the fact that i get paid to basically relax was kinda nice. I just want to work as much as possible so i could get my RVF before my first year with love. I want to go out with her using that bike! hehs i hope i get to do that.

Love went online at around 11plus but i was out cause dad and his workmates wanted to have supper and discuss about business propositions. haiz i really wanted to chat with love so bad since at night is usually our chatting time and i miss her right now. I'll be in spore tomorow so i hope love will be free and we could talk for awhile just so that i could hear her voice.

Your voice is all i want to hear right now <3