Search This Blog

Monday, October 11

Nothing much happened today besides the fact that i took care of the shop alone again when my cousin is suppose to come down but couldnt. His cousin is giving birth so he went to visit. Oh and did i say CTE was jammed so badly due to an accident? 3 cars in total. I never liked weaving in between traffic cause i have to concentrate when i ride and that i dont like. You gotta enjoy the ride and relax. Not get tensed up and all focused especially in the morning.

So alone i was over at the shop. Luckily brought my computer with me or i'll be dead bored. Oh and something happened! I was in the store searching for a tricycle when suddenly the pole which held ladders, rims, tyres etc just gave way! best part is on top of my head! fuck now my head hurts but the good thing is, i know what earthquake feels like, i guess? xD went home straight and called love. it was great to hear her voice but we had to put down early since a 1 minute call would cost 4 bucks. I want to have small talks each day so we could talk every single day till she comes back. Shes not replying and i hope shes okay. Im worried for her knowing im not there if anything happens. haiz take care of yourself b <3

You smile, i smile..