Search This Blog

Monday, March 1

Its the first today, as usual fetch love in the morning but i was a lil bit late as i didnt manage to wake up on time since i had late supper after work with my work mates. Anyways we went to town, ate at ayam penyet ria, watched the wolf movie, shopped for awhile before heading to upper seletar to just sit down and spend some time together. Poured out our feelings before love had to head home. A sweet day with a sweet girl :)
Happy second month love! ^^ 2 months with you had been nothing less then beautiful. If we have a disagreement we'll talk things out till its settled. Afterall it makes us stronger. Just so you know, everything about you seems perfect to me. Your craziness, your irritatingness, your funny sounds all sums it up to what i see as my dream girl. That dream girl that i have waited for so long. You entertain my crap like nobody could, no matter how much i irritate you, you'll just give me that pouting lips which i really cant resist. hehs. Long story cut short, your a dream come true:)

Your hugs weakned my soul and your kisses are pure addiction.