Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28

Work is seriously a bitch today. People ordering non stop from 7-11.45. We didnt even get to eat and have our break properly since there are only 3 people on counter today. Manager is running errands and were only depending on each other. Not only that, a fuckin bitchy customer pissed me off. I was on the verge of shouting just shut up and wait to her but luckily my colleague cool me down. Piss of shit dont know how to wait. We had so many orders in line before hers. It really spoiled my mood and to put fuel into the flames i was already tired. Even my colleagues were pissed off at her. Stupid bitch. tskk.

hmm next week's getting busier and busier. To top that i got a job at Fish & co! ^^ wait i think i got it? but maybe still trial or something? dont know lah eh but im starting on monday. i cant wait to be a waiter! wohoo! :D

today cousin came over to help clear everything in my room. found some old toys that i really loved and i figured i shall keep it. memories of my childhood flood my mind everytime i see it. my fav power rangers megazord toy has been given off to my lil cousin. thats the first toy i fell in love with. until i slept with it and talk to it know! haha i really miss it but i guess i shall share it with him since he love playing with it so much. everytime he comes to my house, 'uncle! nak megazord!' aint that cute? hehs happy playing with it little guy. also my tamiya will forever be with me. those fast lil cars have been my life during childhood. id not eat and save up just to modify them. still remember i won a prize after taking part in the competition. i wonder when the tamiya craze is coming again. i shall warm up those engines and give it a round. miss those times.

i was busy with work. i didnt even have time for my break thats why i didnt managed to text you. and whats up with the ec and the syg? talk to me please.