Search This Blog

Monday, March 22

Sorry i havent been blogging. Been busy working and such. Last wednesday we went to celebrate asy's bday. Went to shesha and just chill out. That night was really a memorable one cause something happened which i shall not say. hahaha! kecoh dokkk! Well all i want to say is HAPPY 20TH ASY! Hope you enjoyed your bday celebration with us and all the best for the future beb! :D
Me and Asy getting all hot *kening up up*
hehs sayang i guess that just makes the both of us bi xD

Oh talking about work, me and my collegues went to catch a movie last two weeks if im not wrong? Watched cop out. The movie was great lah! A must watch! It was hilarious to the max! hahaha the negro guy damn funny. xD To all who havent watch, go and quickly watch it! Well we wanted to go and bowl after that but the bowling alley was full so we went shopping! Bought myself pants and a long sleeve shirt ^^


Wooo love finally got a job! A decent job that is and im happy for her ^^ I hope that parrot isnt working on wednesday cause i got plans all set up already. Irritating girl always make me miss her :/

Alsoooo im gonna shift house soon. Mum nagging at me asking me to pack and stuffs. Haiyo so troublesome. How i wished i got psychic powers to move things with my mind. Then things would be so much easier. Oh gonna temporarily stay at punggol and then shift back to amk. I just hope the neighbours there are nice people. Eh i think i should sleep now since im working tmrw. okay then nights people!