Search This Blog

Monday, March 8

Love is asleep so i guess i shall blog since i have nothing to do right now.

Now i know how desperate people can get. Like seriously. Till the extend of trying to break someone elses relationship. Wtf? No life sia this kinda people. Go and do something productive like work and such and not stalk her around even after getting rejected. And dont try to brainwash her and make her have doubts so that it'll ruin our relationship cause it aint gonna happen. You say you love her more then i do, hah for fuck sake do you even know how much i love her? Big deal you put a fucking white rose or even sang for her but whats the use if you fuckin punch her and all? That you call love? What kind of a guy punches a girl tell me? Not controlling your temper is no fucking excuse lah eh. A girl should be treated with full respect. Punching a girl is as good as punching a kid so think before you act. Oh and one last thing, she doesnt like you, much less love you, so use your fucking brain and think. My advice to you is, MOVE ON.

Pfft im in a mood of disgust. Seriously i have nothing else to say to these kinda people. Ignoring them is hard when they are affecting your loved ones. I guess that is why im so pissed right now. I think i'll go play my soccer game to cool off. And i need some chocs to go along with that :/

To love,
Im sorry i had to put all these up my blog. I just couldnt stand reading his comments up at your tag box. I know your going through alot right now but all i wanna say is that you will always have me by your side. Your never alone my dear. Even if the odds are against you, i will still stand by you holding your hand tightly. Umyra Kwang, you are my life. I love you.

Though the world has a thousand reasons that is against us, i'll defend myself with just one; i love you.