Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6

Weee met love yesterday to catch Alice in Wonderland. There was nothing great about the movie. Just colourful characters and some good acting. Other then that the movie didnt really have a climax part. No happy no sad ending. Rating for me is 6/10. Not a must watch movie.

Anyways love kept on disturbing me throught the whole movie! When we're meeting up NEXT WEEK, you are sooo gonna get it! grrr. Was so distracted by love that i forgot to get my season parking renewed, pay my parking fine and get parking coupons even after she reminded me. hehe but lovey dovey time was worth it ^^

Oh and another news, after sending love home i got into an accident! A minor one really.


I was making a U-turn at a T-junction. When you want to make a U-turn your suppose to turn into the second lane. Then that stupid car was turning left and he was suppose to go into the third lane but he went to the second lane. I couldnt ride slower as i rushed to make that turn since traffic was changing. So if i go slower i would fall myself. Then when i saw that idiot coming into my lane i jam break, throw my bike then jump. lol. Went to the side then checked my bike. Lucikly i managed to jam break in time as our tyres only collided. No scratches on my ferring except at the edge of my handle bar. But barely visable lah so its okay. Just let him off lah. Didnt want to make a big fuss out of it. Summore see he got family in the car so poor thing lah kan.


Oh and btw his name is Lee. And his specs the damn vintage one sia. Freakin big! My grandfather use to wear one. When i saw his face i wanted to laugh cause his specs made his eyes hugee. Like magnifying glass liddat. hahah but maintain only later i laugh he thought i crazy just accident still can laugh. So yeah that was my first accident. Luckily i already sent love home if not id feel damn guilty. Thank you god for letting me get into an accident without anyone pillianing me especially love and also thank you for protecting me and my bike. Must go friday prayers and say thank you :D


I will be there for you rain or shine, through it all.