Search This Blog

Friday, March 12

Woooo me and love's helmet came today! I so cant wait to wear em tomorow when i meet up with love! New shiny helmet + new shiny bike(just wax just now. lol) = Alot of shiny stuffs! ^^ okay merepek. but yeah im happy! Finally i got a proper helmet. Now must take good care of it :D
My helmet.

Love's helmet.

Our helmets.

EVO RS959 beb! ^^

Weeee tomorow we're going IT fair! Mainly because my brother just got himself a freakin IPHONE!! Not that i wanna get one for myself tomorow but yeah im still jealous. So were going tomorow just to take a look and see whats in store but if the crowds too big then i think i'll just pass. Will be considering having lunch at Seoul garden too depending on our stomachs ^^

Oh oh! Look at this drink! I made it special know got smiley face! xD


Its my own special recipe. Trust me its freakin nice! Pure double choc + black forest vanilla + white choc powder + smiley face= masterpiece! i call it 'The drink that makes you smile' :D Cool right? Well thats not the only drink i made, i made another drink but that one is the 'rejected' drink uh. Every single powder is used including nutty delight and green tea. Both the not nice/smelly powder. Dont know how people drink it. Anyways yeah i drank a sip and nearly vomitted sia! Then i dared my collegue to drink the whole thing and if he managed to do that i'll treat him 5bucks to lunch and guess what? He managed to drink it! But after that eyes all read then spit here spit there. hahah funny uh.

Oh and manager asked me to go to forum CB to take something, went there and some chinese botak guy gave me 2 marlboro ciggs and say ' you my bro ah! remember ah remember!' -.- why the hell does everyone think i smoke siaaaa. fug lah i hate the smell of ciggs and furthermore its a waste of money. Might as well modify my bike or treat love to something. I know lah i look like mat but not all mat smoke know. haiyoo but good also lah, i gave my collegue the ciggs teros member happy. hahah!

The closer you get, the faster my heart beats.