Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13

1ST DAY OF FASTING

today had been the day where im late for the first time in the whole year.my dad woke me up in the morning but i didnt feel like it.so he just ask me to drink a glass of plain water.i drank it and immediatly slept back.little did i know that my useless handphone was gong gong and the alarm didnt work.my bro woke me up at 6.45am and i really didnt feel like going to school.eventhough i know i was late,i still took my time to bath and do the usual stuff that i did in the morning.theres no use rushing and still be late,when u can relax and also be late right? so thats what i choose to do.the bus ride to school was fun.not even 1 single andersonian was in it.its like u need to come back to school for remmedials during the holiday.when i reach school the old auntie ask me to write my name down and how many times i was late.when i wrote 1st time she didnt belive! she said she will check my record to see if im lying or not.please lahh.today is my first day of fasting month! how can i break fast due to a small lie? haiyoo..school was per normal only that during recess i stayed in class and hear music.now onwards im not looking forward to recess but the end of school.after school we waited for rahuman and joel then went straight home.throughout the whole day i didnt have the mood and was tired.i dragged my feet most of the time.i decided to post now as tonight,im gonna break fast and go prayers.after that its too late to post.im just trying to stay away from food or even think of food for the mean time.
*gong gong-crazy

MOOD

i think my mood swings back.i thought that i was gonna be okayy but i was wrong.sometimes i feel confused,sad,angry all mixed into one.i just hate being this way.i just need something or someone to make my day or even week.for now im just relying on Simpsons this sunday to cheer me up.they have never fail to make me laugh.