Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16

today has been short.why i say that is because i woke up at 1! woahh..i really had a great sleep sehh.i took the opportunity to study when my brain was fresh.so history was my option besides chem.i just didnt knw how to study chem lah.i'll end up wasting time.my parents ask me to follow them buka at my cousins place but i didnt want to.i want to study and watch simpsons! at first they dissallow but end up giving in.so i waited for 7 oclock.but when i on the tv,simpsons wasnt there.some stupid war show.WTH!! i was so dissapointed sehh.i was so ready to watch simpsons while eating and laugh till my stomach hurts.haiz.i just hope next week simpsons will be on.i really dont feel like going to school tomorow.its gonna be a hungry day.and we cant eat our breakfast meal! i just hope the teachers wont catch my hair and ask me to cut.cause i'll be wasting my money.goodnight everyone! have a good sleep!

LESSON LEARNT
now i know that in order to learn,i need to have a good rest.or else my brain cant concentrate.from today i'll try to get at least 8 hrs of sleep! wahh thats a hard task.everyday i need to sleep at 10.impossible sehh! but due to N levels i'll try.