Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9

I wake up,look at my hp and it was 7.45am.great.i really didnt feel like playing the soccer match.its like my bed was stuck to my body.inch by inch i drag myself to the stinkin toilet.somebody didnt flush! i suspected that it was my brothers doing.i hold my breath and flushed but the smell was still there so i just bathed quickly and get the hell out of there.i changed my clothes and packed my stuff.its was already 8.18am.so i called farhan and he was otw.we met at the bus stop and took 269 to yck sec.
when we reach there,there were afew pakciks changing so we changed and warm up.the opposition was a chinese team.they look fit but who cares! we had exactly 11 players as some of them cant make it.
kickoff and the game started slow.we didnt play that well and at halve time and we were down 2-0.sedih sehh.the sun slowly started to rise and it was scorching hot.the second halve prove to be more agressive and at a faster pace.i had a few chances but missed it.haiz.adapting myself to the new boot.both teams played dirty and one of their players had a dispute over ours.the referee cooled things down by warning the both of them but even after that hard tackles were made.we scored one goal but it was ruled as offside.minutes after that they scored.now our goal is to just score one goal and sure enough we did.final score 4-1.after changing we decided to play pool but changed of plans due to shortage of money.so we went straight to KFC.damn tired sehh.after eating we went home.
when i reach home,i went online but halveway through i decided to rest.my body was too tired.slept for a few hrs and here i am.i thought of posting at night but i was too bored!

ive been quite moody these days and i dont know why.maybe its because of the exam pressure and some confusion.adapting to my new life maybe? i dont know.i just hope that i get my mood back soon.