Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30

SUNDAY was a day to forget.i wanted to go out but a few things stood in my way.
1:NO MONEY
2:NOBODY TO GO OUT WITH
3:DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IF I GO OUT.
4:EXAMS STARTING TOMOROW AND I NEED TO STUDY
5:I NEED TO REST AS I HAVE BEEN OUT FOR 4 CONSECUTIVE DAYS
6:MUM IS IN A BAD MOOD AND SHES DEFINITLY GONNA SCOLD ME IF I GO OUT.(i wouldnt listen anyways)
hmm i guess thats it.well at least i had a quick napp in the afternoon.im really trying to study now but to no avail.
PROBLEM SUM:how to study math??
ANS:open book+memorise-distractions=a tired mind.
at least thats my answer.you cant study math alone,you need a friends/tutor or at least someone who knows math.damn i think i rather study chem cause im just wasting my time.i on the tv to see the charity show and not many ppl donated! haha.i think most of them didnt watch it as exams are tomorow.what a wrong timing.okayy im gonna continue studying! good luck in your exams ppl! sleep early,wake up and have a fresh ready-to-go mind! good nites!

why am i starting to feel this way? why is there a strange feeling emerging deep from me? am i moving on? or am i just remembering the past? what will happen in the future? will i be happy or sad? will i find the right one?
millions of questions running through my mind...