Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8

birth of my blog!

okayy..this is my first post.because of a long and boring day i decided to make a blog so here it is! at first i had a doubts weather to make a blog or not.due to careful consideration and some help,i decided to make one.after creating bla bla bla,i was stuck.i didnt know how to change the blog skin or why it cant be changed.so in came hazlif aruzan! i heed her advice but still i didnt knw how.so i gave her my password and she did it for me within 15min or so.wonderwoman lah she.haha! thanks again ya! so here i am typing my first post..

TODAY
today was a dragg.woke up at ard 8am.wanted to sleep back but couldnt.went online while watch tv the whole day.mum ask me to go to some kenduri but i didnt want to.no mood uhh.i wanted to run but changed my mind due to my aching muscle.im just waiting for tomorow's soccer match at 9am.haizz.why does it have to be in the morning?! but luckily the venue is near or i wouldnt want to come at all.hmm thats all for today.till then,byebye!