Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22

SCHOOL
today has been a very fun day indeed.school was damn tough.the whole day i suffered due to PE.we played soccer and floorball during PE.woww it was fun at first cause its been long since we played games during PE.i was so engrossed that i forgot that i was fasting! shit.after PE my mouth were as dry as the sahara desert.all of us cant stand the thirst.i just cant focus on my studies after that.the thirst and hunger just made me wanna sleep.
AFTER SCHOOL
after school we went opposite and some of my friends broke fast! i wont name them to keep their identities.but yepp.that wasnt a problem for me but they drank in front of me! just to make me jealous.i was chanting 'sabar haikal sabar' in my heart.all the way i walked with farhan as we both were strong willed.iman kuat katekan.haha! we waited for the rest at amk hub.time passed by then they still wasnt there.it was 1.40 and then they emerged by the other side.we got to know that they walked around amk hub. -.- because of them me and farhan didnt get to go prayers.tskk.i thought of going home but they insisted that we round amk hub.so at last i did.we walked and all of us were high.haha kecohh.then we went up to the 4th floor and played a card game using poker card.funn lahh! its like theres only a certain number of cards.same numbers i mean.the cards were shuffled and given out seperatly.we need to pass one card around until one person gets all four cards of the same number.then when he shouts GAME!,the rest of the players quickly puts their hands in the middle.the winner will get to whack their hands.the players with their hands in the middle can dodge depending on their quick reflexes and the quickness of the whacker.i won once,and when i wanted to slap their hands,all of them dodge.i end up whacking the flood! ouchh!! haha damnn.my whole hand were red! we all had a great laugh until the security guard had to chase us away.haiyaa.then we search for another place and continue our game.it was really a blast! 3.30 we make a move home.
HOME
at home i went through the usual thing,online tv.then i slept till buka.after buka my family and my cousins went to geylang.we reach there around 9+ and woww.it was flooded with people.my dad dropped us off first and he went off to find a parking spot.so here we go bulldozing throught the crowd.we were quite pissed with our mums cause they stop for the littlest things! we search and search for our baju kurong and found them.i got mine already! i aint gonna tell you what colour it is! :p haha.and yes i bought a chapal.so expect me to wear a chapal during raya! me and my cousins were fighting over dengdeng! wooo! nice mann! i craved for more each time.after that we went to eat somewhere which i obviously dont know the name of the place.the food was nice but i was too full to finish it.so we tapau.now im at my cousins house.overnight here till tomorow and were gonna watch movie! The Invasion.i dont know if its a good show but i'll just watch it.damn its 4 in the morning and i havent sleep.eyebags growing sehh.okayy.better go now.here are some pics that we took!

RAMLY BURGER!(sorry no pic of dengdeng.its was eaten before i could snap!)

AT THE BAJU KURONG PLACE! (look behind us)

ME AND MY KAKAK SEDARE! (eating place)
FAMILY INDULGING!(the bandung wasnt nice):