Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16

YESTERDAY

yesterday was utterly boring.rotting at home as per ususal.tired to study in the afternoon but my brain just cant focus.halve way through i just stopped and played com.at ard 5 my stomach went grouchy.it was growling and moving as if there is a beast caged in there wanting to be released.i tried to endure but end up losing therefore went straight for my darling bed.i slept and woke up at 6.55.just in time for buka.i ate laksa which wasnt my fav food but due to my hunger,any food is nice.i drank 3 glasses of soya bean! yummyy! love that drink.after buka rest my stomach awhile but didnt go for terawih.this time i tried to study.chemistry.isotope=same number of proton but diff number or neutron.acidic oxides=non-metallic except carbon monoxide.basic oxides=metallic oxides except zinc oxide,lead oxide,aluminium oxide.okayy these are the things i remember.well im gonna study history today.HITLER! haha..i'll post again tonight as im going to my cousins house.better have something to talk about.i dont want to go! im gonna leave my com here all alone without anyone to accompany it.arghh! i want to stay at home lah.haizz we'll just see what will happen.